Friday, October 9, 2009

forgot what you thought you knew?

Burning Furnace Diet

Over the past few weeks we've been accepting quite a few new
students of my Fat Burning Furnace method.

We've finally caught up with most of our existing student's
questions, so we've begun accepting a flood of new students
looking to get lean, strong, and healthy in just a few
minutes each week.

You may be wondering why we are so flooded with questions
from new students, since I designed the Fat Burning Furnace
method to be as easy to understand and implement as humanly
possible.

Following the guidlines and roadmap I've laid out isn't very
difficult, in fact it's one of the easiest to understand
group of princples and systems available.

Still, there are some new students that come back to us
after a few weeks complaining that they're not seeing the
results they'd like. Yes, that's right. Not every single
person who becomes a FBF student sees the results they'd
like. Why?

Burning Furnace Diet

Because they're not following the FBF method! One student
asked me what they were doing wrong with their workouts.

I took a look at what they were doing and saw that it was
missing 2 of the three vital princples for success in fat
loss exercise. These are all laid out simply and repeated
several times in the FBF system, but they seemed to have
escaped this student entirely.

Sure, they bought the system, download the materials, maybe
even read through them. But then something bad happened.

Instead of accepting the concepts and principles in the FBF
system and giving them an honest effort, they allow their
pre-conceived notions about fat loss, health, and fitness to
create a barrier as they go through the material in the
system.

So when they being to implement some of the techniques, they
modify them based on their past experience, or ignore some
completely.

While this may work for someone who knows a good deal about
this stuff already, it's not OK for most people expecting to
get maximum results.

Why is that? The concepts and secrets I teach are in many
ways so "against the grain" of what's commonly recommended
or what exists in most people's frame of reference on how to
get lean, strong, and healthy, that they're just going to
get mixed results.

What I want to impress upon you is this. When you download
and start reading my Fat Burning Furnace eBook, you have to
forget what you thought you knew about health and fitness
for a moment. Read through the secrets and concepts like a
child who is taking their first steps.

Those that do this are the ones who see immediate and
continuous improvement.

Hey, I used to think I knew alot about this stuff a few
years back when I was experiementing with various popular
routines and methods.

That was until I found the secrets and principles that I use
today to stay in top shape year round in just mintues per
week and without starving myself, counting calories, or any
of that other crap that will either not work or drive you
mad in the process.

By the way, if you haven't yet read my Fat Burning Furnace
guide, you need to go and do that right now.

I lost over 40 pounds of fat, totally reshaped my body,
boosted my energy and health immensely...and I did in just a
few months with workouts that last just 15-20 minutes
performed 2-3 times each week.

It took me years to learn all of the secrets I use...but you
can download my system right now and discover them for
yourself in just a few minutes here:

Burning Furnace Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment