Monday, September 28, 2009

fat burning lesson from a couple of "Italian" guys?

Burning Furnace Diet


Due to the fact that many of my fat burning and fitness
secrets go against the grain of what most people are doing
these days, you can imagine I receive quite an array of
emails from doubters and skeptics.

In fact, I just got another one yesterday which basically
said, "hey, if your system is so good, why isn't e.veryone
doing it?".

They went on to say that they weren't going to become a
student until everybody else around them knew about my Fat
Burning Furnace system and she 'saw it on Op rah'. 'Saw it
on O.prah', I love that.

Well, you know what? I told this reader that she'll
probably never end up becoming a student because the methods
I teach are probably not going to become the norm in today's
fitness industry. Why?

Because the exercise secrets I teach only require 2-3 weekly
workouts of 20 minutes on average. This is not something a
gym or fitness center wants to tell their members. They
would much rather have them living there, 4,5,6 or even 7
days a week.

And the nutrition, mental, and behavior secrets I teach my
students don't make the 'get it all in a bottle' supplement
industry too happy either. That's because I teach reality
and what works n.aturally

I also told this reader to look back in history...typically
the best ideas take a long time to come to the forefront, if
ever. Perhaps the best two examples come from a couple of
Italian guys. No, it's not Mario or Luigi. I'm talking
about Columbus and Galileo.

Columbus proved that the world was indeed round and not flat
as was the commonly held belief at the time. And Galileo
showed that the earth revolved around the sun, not the other
way around, and was punished by the Roman Inquisition for
it.

Others who supported his ideas were literally 'burned at the
stake' for having the same view. (Forgive me for the
rudimentary history lesson ;-))

Hey, if you're not already an FBF student and you want to
wait till you see me on O.prah to become a one, that's fine.
But you'll be missing out on the most efficient way to
getting and staying lean,strong,and healthy that I've ever
come across in my 10+ years of experimentation and research.

And while my company grows, I won't be able to work as
closely with each new student. So for now you really do
have a unique chance to get personal attention from me and
my Fat Burning Furnace team.

I'm not saying I'm Columbus or even Galileo, but I am half
Italian. So please, I beg you, if you aren't already a FBF
student don't decide to become one just yet, don't burn me
at the stake.

If you haven't read my Fat Burning Furnace guide yet, then
you need to go and do that right now.

...I lost over 42 pounds of fat, totally reshaped my body
and dropped my waist measurement by 10 inches, boosted my
energy and health immensely...

...m.y wife lost 59 pounds and went from a size 12 to a size
4 (you can see her pics on the website below)...and we did
it in just a few months with workouts that last just 15-26
minutes performed 2-3 times each week.

It took me years to learn all of the secrets we use...but
you can download my blueprint right now and discover them
for yourself in just a few minutes here:

Burning Furnace Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment