Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I wish I could find something that worked for me

Burning Furnace Diet

A few years ago I had a pal who always struggled with his
weight and would try just about every fad diet or latest
exercise gimmick under the sun to remedy his troubles. He
was a low carber for a while.

Then he was doing Tae Bo when that was big. Next he tried
restricting other essential foods in the hope of burning off
body fat. And a few months later, he was back to the low
carb routine, but this time almost no carbs.

You know the story...he would tell me he'd been losing
weight on his new diet and was all excited about it. Then a
few weeks later when his body just couldn't stand the
restrictions and unusual eating habits, he'd be forced to go
off that diet.

Then one day while we were at lunch he was lamenting about
the fact that he'd gained the weight he'd lost back rather
quickly since going off his latest diet. So he was going to
go back on the low carb strategy once again. Coincidentally,
it was around this time that I was assembling all of the
research and experimentation I had been doing on the Fat
Burning Furnace system.

So I brought up the fact that I had uncovered some a.mazing
techniques that allowed me to lose 40+ pounds of fat and
develop a lean, muscular and healthy body. I explained that

I could help with his situation and how easy it would be to
implement. And that's when I heard it. "I wish I could find
something that worked for me", he said. After that he
promptly placed his order with the waitress for a "low carb"
meal. 15 h.ot wings.

A path to success was literally staring him in the face, but
all he could say was that he wished he could find something
that worked for him...and gobble down 15 h.ot wings. I
began to help him each day by feeding him some of my FBF
secrets...but you know what? He didn't use any of them. He
didn't change a darn thing.

I realized a long time ago that even if you put the right
information in the palm of someone's hand, it's ultimately
up to them to take action and get to the doing part of it.
And most people don't take action...most people don't get to
the doing part. My pal sure didn't.

Burning Furnace Diet

I also realized that getting and staying lean, strong, and
healthy for life requires more than just a few tricks or
tips. What is really required is a changing of what's at the
core of one's struggles with their health and fitness.

And in most cases at that core is the person's basic
lifestyle. How they eat, sleep, exercise, etc. I'm talking
about the core values of how they live. This is very, very,
very different from going on a diet or trying the latest
aerobic exercise craze.

If you take the steps to create a new lifestyle in the place
of your old one, you're solving problems at the source,
which is essential if you want lasting and powerful results.
But again, you have to get to the doing part of it.

As I've said many times before, if you don't change what
you're doing today, you absolutely will not change your
tomorrow. My Fat Burning Furnace techniques and secrets
help you to do that.

If you haven't read my Fat Burning Furnace guide yet, then
you need to go and do that right now.
...I lost over 42 pounds of fat, totally reshaped my body
and dropped my waist measurement by 10 inches, boosted my
energy and health immensely...

...m.y wife lost 59 pounds and went from a size 12 to a size
4 (you can see her pics on the website below)...and we did
it in just a few months with workouts that last just 15-26
minutes performed 2-3 times each week.

It took me years to learn all of the secrets we use...but
you can download my blueprint right now and discover them
for yourself in just a few minutes here:

Burning Furnace Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment