Thursday, September 10, 2009

I wanted to let you listen in on this...

I'm really excited because I just had the chance to interrogate
one of the hottest names in fat loss and fitness, Rob Poulos.
Rob is the author of "Fat Burning Furnace" at

Burning Furnace Diet

and specializes in helping both men and women lost fat quickly
and permanently with his brief and infrequent workouts and
simple diet principles.

He and his spouse lost over 100 pounds of fat combined in just a
few months with his methods, and thousands of his readers are
getting similar results (you can read more quotes on his
website).

He really let loose in the interview, so I thought you'd enjoy
listening in...

Q: Rob, thanks for agreeing to let me interview you today. For
those out there who don’t know much about you, can you give us a
little background and how you were able to make such an amazing
transformation in such little time?

RP: Sure, and thanks for having me. You know, I first got
interested in this whole fat burning thing mainly to meet girls
when I was younger and I’m not ashamed to admit it! But
seriously, I kind of struggled with my weight most of my life.
When I was in my early 20s, I got interested in bodybuilding
(mostly through watching too many Arnold Schwarzenegger movies I
guess!). But I saw it as a way to get the kind of lean muscular
body I wanted. Not the blown up steroid bodybuilder look, more
like the look the bodybuilders of the 50’s &60’s had, you know,
the kind that attracts the opposite sex and makes your friends
jealous! But I realized real fast that achieving these goals
doesn’t happen overnight.

I also found out, after years and years of trial and error, that
90% of the fat loss or muscle building programs and products
were just plain garbage. They were either created to simply
make a quick buck, or would only work on people who were already
born with great lean muscular genetics. You know the type. I
had one buddy who would work out lazily, with very little
intensity, and pretty much eat pizza after pizza and still look
dynamite when he was at the beach.

I also learned that most of the programs out there either
required you to spend 4-6 days in the gym with long cardio
workouts plus weight training workouts, restrict yourself of
carbs until you were mad at the whole world, or both!
This stuff just plain frustrated me, and so I went looking to
create a fat loss and fitness method of my own as I couldn’t
find one that allowed me to get in killer shape without having
to give up the foods I loved or most of my spare time.

And after about 10 years or so, I felt as though I had perfected
the method as once I started using all of the techniques
together, I was able to finally drop over 42 pounds of body fat
and 10 inches off my waist. I was also building slabs of lean
muscle and strength, this happened over the course of just a few
months. My wife even lost 59 pounds during this same period and
went from a size 12 to a size 4.

But what really excited me , was that we did it without cutting
carbs out of our diet and by only working out 2-3 times a week
for just 15-26 minutes per workout. And no cardio whatsoever.
We both hated long boring cardio, so we were like a couple of
kids at Christmas.

So, obviously when our friends and family saw the changes we had
made, we got a lot of mixed reactions. Some were jealous and
not supportive, if you can believe that! But most wanted to get
my secrets and kept telling me, "you have to write a book, you
have to write a book".

Burning Furnace Diet

So that’s what I did. I put everything down to paper and even
shot some videos detailing my method so people could just copy
my plan themselves. And it’s been fantastic helping thousands
and thousands of people from all over the world with my Fat
Burning Furnace program,helping them finally lose that stubborn
body fat and develop a new level of self confidence in
everything they do. So that’s where I am today and it feels
great!

No comments:

Post a Comment